Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Using TemplateBlueOrange as an .isl file
posted

hi how can i use this "TemplateBlueOrange" , it is in XML , tell me how can i use this as an  .isl file ,Sorry i am new to using the appStylelist, do i need to save and change the extension or something like that

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

Templates are not meant to be used directly. A Template can be used within the AppStylist application to generate a style library. Basically, the template is sort've like a style library with no color information and you pick the colors.

There are a whole bunch of style libraries included with NetAdvantage and they have a ".isl" extension. If you want to create your own style library from a template, then open up the AppStylist application and select Create New Style Library and the wizard will give you the option to create one from a template and walk you through the process step-by-step.

Children
No Data