Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraTimeZoneEditor v6.2 on Vista
posted

Does anyone know of any known issues using the UltraTimeZoneEditor from v6.2 in a .NET 2.0 windows forms application running on Vista? It runs fine on XP, but on Vista there is an "object reference not set" exception.

John

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

As noted in the Supported Environments page of our website, support for using our Windows Forms controls in Vista was added in NetAdvantage for .NET 2006 Volume 3, one version after the one you're using.  Chances are likely that this is one of the changes we made in later versions for Vista compatibility.

My first suggestion is to install the latest service release for NetAdvantage for .NET 2006 Volume 2 to see if this addresses your issue - fixes for Vista compatibility may have been applied here if they were "safe" enough to do so.  To get at this service release, you must have a license key for this version registered to your Infragistics member profile, at which point you can download the service release from the My Keys and Downloads page of our website.

If that doesn't address your problem, then I advise that you next test a more recent version of the toolset, since it's likely that the issue is fixed in a later release.

Children
No Data