Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Clicking a checkbox in a bound ultragrid doesn't check the box
posted

Hi all

I am stuck maintaining some old code which uses Infragistics 2005.3. Can't upgrade for the time being for unrelated reasons, and I can't find any documentation for controls this old.

Anyway, I'm having issues with getting a checkbox in an UltraGrid to check when it's clicked in the grid.

There are two boolean columns in the underlying DataTable. Each corresponds to a column on the grid.

Setting the value in the underlying DataTable to true/false makes the checkbox GUI check/uncheck

However, clicking checkboxes in the grid does not update the underlying DataTable, and also does not actually show a check in the checkbox at all - it is as if the control is read-only (not greyed out, however.)

Is there some piece of voodoo necessary to allow the checkboxes to be updated that I don't know about? And I presume I am correct in assuming that once I do manage to get the checkboxes reacting to mouse clicks that the underlying DataTable will be correctly updated?

Kind regards

Tom