Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Issue with Wingrid groupby/band feature
posted

I have a wingrid on form with 8 columns and group by enabled, i.e. user can do group by dynamically by selecting as many column they want.

Now the problem is - when I am loading the grid that time I am getting the rows present in grid with the following code :

ugvWeekendDevice.DisplayLayout.Rows

But once the user put some field in group by area i.e. user have default facility to select as many columm they want for group by, this time when i am trying to get the rows with the above code then it is returning null...

Please advice how to get the rows in grid when the group by is applied. i.e. after the grouping the columns I am not able to get the row values as is it always coming null for the above code.

Cheers,

Sumit

Parents
No Data
    posted

Sumit,

I'm not sure why the Rows collection would be returning null, since it should at least contain the various GroupByRows; when are you trying to access the Rows collection?  Has the grid been bound at this point and loaded?

-Matt

Children
No Data