Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics3 in ExcelExport assembly name?
posted

Hello,

I installed a hotfix 2059, and was surprised to find that one of the assemblies now has Infragistics3 in its name (Infragistics3.Win.UltraWinGrid.ExcelExport.v8.3).

That would be just a curiosity, but it seems that Workbook from Infragistics2.Excel.v8.3 is not compatible with this assembly.

Is this a know problem, or am I misunderstanding the situation?

Should I use some bug tracking system?

Thanks in advance,

Andris Birkmanis

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

Andris,

This assembly should have been installed prior to the hotfix, since it was introduced with the 8.3 release.  In a nutshell, the 'Infragistic3' assemblies provide support for the Office2007 Excel format, since they leverage some of the functionality provided in the .NET 3.0 framework in order to support the compression used.  You should not have any trouble in the workbooks used with the two formats (though if you use the 'Infragistics3' version of the ExcelExport, you should also use Infragistics3.Excel).  What is the exact problem that you're having?

-Matt

Reply Children
No Data