Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Issue in displaying image in a cell
posted

Hi,

I have added image to a cell in OutLookExpressMode using m_ultraTreeNode.Cells[item.ColumnIndex].Appearance.Image = item.CellImage;  While displaying the image it is showing a white patch around the image.  I have set m_ultraTreeNode.Cells[item.ColumnIndex].Appearance.BackColorAlpha = Infragistics.Win.Alpha.Transparent; Even then the white patch is appearing.  Is there any other solution to remove the white patch.  I have provided the image here to have a look.

Regards,

Sarma.

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

The control exposes an ImageTransparentColor property which you can use to override the default transparent color (which is of course Color.Transparent). Assuming that the background of the image is exactly RGB(255, 255, 255), you can assign Color.White to the ImageTransparentColor property.

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

My guess is that the white background is part of the image. If you display the same image in a PictureBox, do you see the same white background?