Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Resizing the statusbar panel
posted

Hi,

I am wondering what has happend to the StatusBar control after 8.3 was released?
The statusbar control we use in our application was set up just perfect. The Panels where the right size (height). I could easily fit a label control with a height of 16 or more.

Now, after applying the 8.3 version of Infragistics. All of my statusbars have changed. All panels\controls innside the statusbar have a fixed size (height) of 14. And I can't seem to change it. Every time I change the height of a control (that is beeing used in a statusbarpanel), the size goes back to 14 pixels the next time I open the form.

So I have to use panels and control with a size od only 14 pixels. That means that the text innside need to be even smaller.

Is this a glitch? Or is there a way (that I do not know of) to alter the size of statusbarpanels and controls innside?

Thanks in advance

Parents Reply Children
No Data