Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
CardCaption Height
posted

When a Grid is in CardView is there a way to control the height of the CardCaption? I am using the captionlines property but it does not seem to do what I want.

I do not want any extra space below the caption. I've attached a screenshot from the Sample Explorer that will better explain what I am talking about... Looking at the code from the Sample Explorer, it seems that a common piece of code that from the different "Looks" is the "SupportThemes" property being set to false. Of course I am using 8.1.20081.2013 and this property is obsolete, and using the Property "UseOsThemes" has no effect...

Thanks for any help that you can give me...

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

I'm not sure I followed exactly what behavior you are expecting, but if you set the CaptionLines property to a value greater than one, the height of all headers must be increased, even if a particular header does not have a large enough caption to require more than one line. The reason for this is so that all cards have the same height, which is a necessary requirement for that particular layout.

Regarding SupportThemes/UseOsThemes: those properties have no bearing on this issue, and in fact are not applicable when the control is displaying in CardView mode, except for the scrollbar.

Children
No Data