Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WinGrid Scrolling
posted

I have an UltraWinGrid with on a User Control and the scollbar seems to want to extend off my control.

The ultrawingrid is multiband and whenever the user expands the top band (generally the second band contains many rows) the scrollbar extends off the bottom of the control. I attached a screen shot.

I have the ultragrid set to be anchored on all sides and the docking is none.

Also, the ultragrid is set as Scroll to fill window and the scroll style is immediate.

Hopefully there is a quick property for me to flip.

Parents
    posted

It looks like the grid isn't at the front of the z-order, meaning that is is behind the other controls (possible a StatusBar from what I see in the screenshot).  You could try clicking the "Bring To Front" button in the Visual Studio designer, which might clear the problem.  You might also want to make sure that the grid is correctly sized within the form to not extend beyond the bottom; I have had issues with the Anchor behavior in .NET in the past (not specific to Infragistics controls) where sizing/positioning were performed incorrectly, so this might be another one of those cases.

-Matt

Reply Children
No Data