Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Repeating 3 columns on each page when printing grid
posted

Hi I have a grid where the three first columns are discriptive of the rows in the grid. They would have been in Fixed mode

if I hadn't used Row Layout.

My users can add a dynamic amount of columns in run time, so I want to ensure that the first columns print on each

of the pages in my UltraGridPrintDocument.  Is there anyway to do that ?

THX

Geir

posted

Hello,

Currently UltraGridPrintDocumet doesn’t support build in functionality to print a grid on such way. What you could do is to use Report object, in order to make a column to be repeatable on each page. The attached sample demonstrates this approach in. Please run the sample and let me know if this will work in your scenario.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

WinGridPrintColumnOnEachePage.zip
    posted

Hello,

Currently UltraGridPrintDocumet doesn’t support build in functionality to print a grid on such way. What you could do is to use Report object, in order to make a column to be repeatable on each page. The attached sample demonstrates this approach in. Please run the sample and let me know if this will work in your scenario.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

WinGridPrintColumnOnEachePage.zip