Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Update on a support case
posted

Hey Mike, you seem like a very knowledged individual, maybe you might know something about this ( https://es.infragistics.com/Membership/MySupport.aspx?CaseNumber=CAS-13152-B475DZ) that someone else missed, could you take a look at it and tell me if you think there might be another option to fix my problem at this point, I hate to take over a post, but seems like I am getting nowhere, and hope it might be something you have some experience with....thanks

posted

I've split this post into a new thread.  The case is related to our Project Upgrade Utility, not to WinGrid.

The case you've mentioned is currently under research by our developers to determine what solution is available.

Since the utility is simply a tool to make upgrades quicker, the workaround of performing the updates manually is always available.