Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem With UltraToolbarsManager Ribbon display with in UltraTabbedMdiManager
posted

Hi,

I am using UltraTabbedMdiManager to display several forms with in a single form. All child forms contains UltraToolbarsManager.

If I am opening any form seperatly then there is no problem with UltraToolbarsManager's Ribbon display. but once I add the form with in the UltraTabbedMdiManager then UltraToolbarsManager's Ribbon is not visible.

I have Enabled Office 2007 UI Compatibility and Ribbon is Visible but have not enabled any of such property for UltraTabbedMdiManager or it's form.

So please tell me what could be the exact problem and it's solution.

Regards,

Nishant Sagar

posted

Does your main form have UltraToolbarManager ? If it does, does it have MdiMergeable set to false.

Just guessing, HTH.

posted

If you have Office2007UICompatibility set to True, the Ribbon should never be displayed on an mdi child, so it is actually a bug that you are seeing it at all. However, I was not able to reproduce the issue with Office2007UICompatibility set to False. With or without the UltraTabbedMdiManager, I always see the Ribbon. Is it possible your child Form is too small? At run-time, if the height or width of the form goes under a certain threshold, the Ribbon will disappear.