Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is Infragistics 8.2 require to have on each machine running windows application
posted

We got the licenses of infragistics 8.2 and we are using it first time ---- we are using Infragistics 8.2 controls in windows application development, after using the controls in app, now people who are not having infragisitics installed are not able to see pages that are having infragistics controls...

So My question is that -- is it mandotary to have infragistics installed on every machine running windows app ??? - as some of the people in our team want to see the pages with infragistics controls but dont want to install it...

--sumit  

Parents
    posted

Thanks Matt for ur reply...

I forgot to mention one thing that they are able to see the app with infragistics controls when they are running it through the .exe file as I have already included the dll while making a msi file.

The Problem comes when they try to run the same app's code through the Visual Studio, this time some compile time error is coming as they doesnt have infragsitics installed but I have copied the dll to thr BIN directory...

So I believe it is not possible to run the app thru the visual studio as infragistics is not installed... Please confirm over this or suggest some way if possible, to run the app thru visual studio without infragistics intalled

--Sumit

Reply Children
No Data