Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Overriding text in an EditorWithMask
posted

I have an EditorWithMask that I am using with a date column.  We are using a specific date value to mean no date has been set.  When the cell holds this value I would like to display it as an empty cell.  I also have a requirement to place "N/A" in the field when certian conditions based on other cells in the row are met.  Is there an easy way to programmatically replace the formated value the grid would ordinarily display with custom text? 

Another approach I attempted was to use an EditorWithText with a style set to DateWithoutDropDown in conjuction with a datafiler for my custom formatting, but I was not able to get the masking to behave as nicely as the EditorWithMask.  I also get a runtime error that appears to be internal to the editor when someone enters a value then backspaces past the beginning of the cell.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Parents Reply Children
No Data