Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
what kind of ?
posted

hi..

show me .

http://download.infragistics.com/users/andrewf/BankTeller.jpg

i want make "sidebar" .

what kind of control name?

source code plz .

thank you ^^

posted

Hi kwangho

This is very easy once you get the hang of it.

1. Create a new form.
    2. Add 3 Container controls to the form. (I use UltraGroupBox or Standard Panel if I need scrollbars).
    3. Add a UltraDockManager control to the form (this is a non visual control and will show at the bottom of your dev window)
    4. Now <Right Click> on the first Container control, And select Dock Controls. This will bring up a 'New DockArea' dialog.
    5. In the 'New DockArea' dialog: Set 'DockArea Location' to 'Docked Left'. Set 'Child Pane Style' to 'HorizontalSplit'. Click OK button.
    6. Now <Right Click> on the second Container control, And select Dock Controls. This will bring up the 'New DockArea' dialog again.
    7. In the 'New DockArea' dialog: Set 'DockArea Location' to 'Docked Top'. Set 'Child Pane Style' to 'HorizontalSplit'. Click OK button.
    8. Now select the last Container control. And just set is standard Dock Property to Fill. Do not dock this control using the Ultra Dock manager.

That's it really. Resize the panels to suit your application. Experiment with the properties on the UltraDockManager1 control to change the look of the panels.

Now you can add your controls to left container control (your side bar). Add controls to the top panel (Header bar?). Add controls to the middle panel (rest of the screen).

Hope this helps.

PenPal1999