Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
List of fixes included in the Dec HotFix release
posted
Attached is a list of fixes that were included in the hot fix release that went out in Dec.
Going forward, we will include a document in each hot fix release listing all changes included in that release.
Regards,
Ammar
Fixes in Dec HotFix release.zip
Parents
    Offline posted

Ammar,

Within this list I see a fix for \WinForms\Toolbars\ToolbarsManager with a description of "Maximization problem of the Riboon control on the MDI form".  It looks like this issue was fixed within 20083, but not in 20082. 

What I am wondering is, what was it that was fixed in that version because I am having an odd issue occur within 20082(2121) where when running on XP SP2 (haven't tested with SP3), if the WindowState is set to Maximized in the designer and the Ribbon control is visible at design time also, that the maximized position of the MDI parent is oddly placed on the screen such that the entire form would be displaced downward about 200 pixels sometimes, and other times just about 50 pixels.  This was then hiding the bottom part of the form.  Pressing "restore" for the window and then pressing Maximize again would simply place the window at the odd position again.  However, having "restored" and then changing the position of the window on the screen and then maximizing would cause it to Maximize to the proper position (to fill the screen).  This restore, move, maximize however would only work if the FormDisplayStyle was set to Default (not Standard).  Note that this issue only started after moving from 20082.1000 to 20082.2121.

Is this the same issue as was fixed within 20083?

Reply Children
No Data