Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
form resize
posted

Hello,

I have a form with borderstyle set to Fixed3D which opens up as a mdi child form.  Everything is fine when I just open the form.

However, when I add the toolbarmanager, the border is sizable and any controls placed at the very bottom of the form are gone.  It seems the toolbarmanager is taking up some space in the form and the controls are moved down below the bottom border.

Also, the toolbarmanager has no toolbars.  Just the component is added to the form.

Thanks,

MA

posted

Are you using one of the rounded border styles in the toolbars manager. If so, I think it is expected to take some of the client space away. However, it might help to set your FormBorderStyle of you Form back to Sizable. The rounded border styles of the toolbars manager work best with that FormBorderStyle. If you are not using the rounded border styles, it could be a bug and I would recommend submitting the issue to the support group: http://es.infragistics.com/gethelp.