Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Disable redundant cell borders in GroupByRows
posted

Hi all,

As you can see in the attached screen shot, I have a GroupByRow (the height is exaggerated to make it more obvious) which has a border.  Within that row, the individual cells also seem to have a border which effectively means I get a double border when the row is collapsed and its quite ugly.

How can I remove the border around the cells within the row?  I've tried a few things:

1) _grid.DisplayLayout.Override.GroupByRowAppearance.BorderAlpha = Alpha.Transparent;  //which sets both the row and cell borders transparent
  2) within InitializeGroupByRow, args_.Row.CellAppearance.BorderAlpha = Alpha.Transparent; //which doesn't appear to do anything
  3) for each column, column_.CellAppearance.BorderAlpha = Alpha.Transparent; //which also doesn't appear to do anything

I'm sure I'm missing something simple here - but does anyone know how I can make this a bit cleaner by eliminating 1 of the borders?

Thanks! 

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

There aren't any cells inside a GroupByRow. So that must be a summary cell, not a regular cell. So this is why your #2 option does nothing.

So you probably need to use an appearance specific to summaries.Try using InitializeLayout and do something like this:

e.Layout.Override.GroupBySummaryValueAppearance.BorderAlpha = Alpha.Transparent;

Reply Children
No Data