Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ribbon Caption Area changes to solid Black
posted

I have a VB 2008 app that use a ultratoolbar ribbon.  When the main form first appears as the the application loads data, the ribbon looks correct, but when the application finishes loading and focus returns to the form, the caption area of the ribbon turns black, therefore changes the default color of the ribbon and it covers up the windows close, mimimize buttons.

I am not changing any of the properties of the ribbon from within my code. 

Has anyone else had this problem, any suggestions will be very appreciated.

Thanks,

John

posted

This bug has been found and fixed. Try downloading the latest hotfix to see if it fixes your issue. If it does not, it might be a different bug and in that case I would recommend submitting the issue to the support group: http://es.infragistics.com/gethelp. Also, in this case, you might be able to work around it temporarily by not setting the Form's WindowState to Maximized before the Form is shown. I am guessing that is what caused your issue to begin with.