Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Persisting PopupMenuTool between clicks
posted

I know it can be done but I just don't look to find how. It might be necessary to write code simulating the behaviour I want but...

Here is the situation:

I have PopupMenuTool hosting a number of State Buttons having the "MenuDisplayStyle" set to "Checkmark".

The state Buttons represent basically parameters for a search operation so the user can check none, one or multiple state buttons before starting the search operation.

Currently everything works except the fact the user cannot check several State buttons in one operation because the menu shrinks after every click. So if you want 3 buttons to be checked, you have to open the menu three times.

Is any easy way I can keep the menu expanded until user decides finished selections.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

1.    Add a PopupMenuTool (probably you already have one. Then use the existing).
    2.    Add a PopupControlContainerTool to the PopupMenuTool
    3.    Add some control to your form which should actually show the list with the checkboxes. I would suggest UltraWinListView with settings ViewSettingsList.CheckBoxStyle = CheckBoxStyle.CheckBox; and View = UltraListViewStyle.List;
    4.    Set  this control to the PopupControlContainerTool: In designer right click the PopupControlContainerTool, in the ContextMenu select “Control”, in the next level of the context menu select the needed control.

Reply Children
No Data