Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Row highlighting.
posted

Hi,

In ultrawingrid i have incorporated row highlighting(highlighted with some color) when user selects any cell(row)(should work for only on mouse click). Its working fine. But the problem is     " On keyup, the row highlighting goes on changing which means, with one keyup, the row resides above got highlighted and if we press pagedown on keyboard, the last row in the current page got highlighted. I have not written any event for keyup. please help me in solving this issue".

Regards,

Pradeep. 

posted

Do you only need to highlight the row that contains input focus?  If so, then if you set the grid's DisplayLayout.Override.ActiveRowAppearance properties (at least BackColor, possibly also ForeColor), you may get a similar result to what you're after.

Otherwise, we'll need to know more about what code is being used to highlight rows in the first place.