Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Add to Quick Access Toolbar with OfficeUICompability enabled
posted

Hello,

My problem is that:

if a tool is disabled and the user add Tool to the Quick Launch toolbar, it will not add in the shortcut bar.
And the Option "Add to Quick Access Toolbar" is disabled. (Tool are added but not shown, after restart Tool is shown)

How can i disable the "Add to Quick Access Toolbar" for disabled Tools ?

I have tried this with :

private void ultraToolbarsManager1_BeforeToolbarListDropdown(object sender, BeforeToolbarListDropdownEventArgs e)
        {          
            if (e.Tool.InstanceProps.Visible == Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False)
            {
                Console.WriteLine("Werte werden gesetzt");
                e.ShowQuickAccessToolbarAddRemoveMenuItem = false;

}
        }

But now all the tools they disabled are not in the Ribbon. But i only will disable the "Add to Quick Access Toolbar" option.
If i disable "OfficeUICompability" my disabled Tools are not shown.

Is there a Option to show disabled Tools and show them disabled in the  Quick Access Toolbar?
(like Word 2007 it do)

EDIT:
I have found my Problem i must use SharedProps not InstanceProps ;))

Thanks 
ingo

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

If you set the SharedProps.Enabled to False instead of SharedProps.Visible, you can show the diabled tools in the QAT. You will also see the tools when Office2007UICompatibility is False.

Reply Children
No Data