Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Save recurrence field at database
posted

hi

i use the Databinding  with the ultraCalenderInfo and use Custom Appointment Dialog with recurrence my need is to save the recurrence data at the DB field as "String" and actully i need the Description of the Recurrence to save it at the DB .. i know about the Byte[ which i can save it but i need to use string cuz i send my paramters from the application as an XML and i saw that Byte[ will confuse me .. so My my Question is if i save the Description of the Recurrence is the Data can bind by this description by the

this.uNotificationInfo.DataBindingsForAppointments.RecurrenceMember = "Col_Recurrence";

where "Col_Recurrence" is nvarchar col in the SQL DB.

and if not what is the other types that i can save my Recurrence in the DB rather than Byte[

thank alot

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

I'm not sure if I understood this post but the AppointmentRecurrence data is serialized as a byte array, so the corresponding database field has to support that type. The SQL Server 'varchar' type can be used for byte arrays.

Children
No Data