Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Add a row navigator user control to the horizontal scrollbar position?
posted

I use WinGrid to display data, and I write an UserControl to navigate the row

(the UserControl is the same as the nagivator displayed on the bottom-left of the picture),

now the question is how can I put the UserControl to the bottom-left of the WinGrid,

and It occupies the half left side of the horizontal scrollbar?

Thanks

posted

There really isn't any way to accomplish this.  You might be able to use a CreationFilter to position the UserControl in this area, but I'm not sure that's going to work since the scrollbars may not always be visible, or they might not be able to be repositioned due to the logic in the grid.  I would recommend that you position this either outside of the grid, or you disable horizontal scrollbars on the grid and add your own scrollbar to the UserControl; you would have to calculate the size of the scroll thumb in addition to performing the appropriate scrolling logic in the grid as well, which I don't think is a trivial task.

-Matt