Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unhandled exception when lost focus of UltraTree InEditMode
posted

I am using UltraWinTree to display some hierarchy. User can change name of nodes by enter in edit mode of correspondent node. When I remain in edit mode of node name and select other application opened in Windows then sometimes I get Unhendled Exception error. See Call Stack:

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableTextBox.ProcessOnLeave(EventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableTextBox.OnLostFocus(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableTextBoxWithUIPermissions.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************************************************************************************************

It looks like came from inside of Infragistic code.

This happens sometimes, not allways replicated. I can't find the reason of this behavior. After I click on Continue button my application works stable. This happend also when I change focus of application by pressing Alt+Tab shortcut.

I am investigating this issue for a few hours. I can't find any solution to solve this problem. Any Ideas ?