Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Styling ReadOnly UltraTextBox
posted

What can I do to distinguish between ReadOnly and not ReadOnly UltraTextBoxes and UltraComboEditors? In my application, I have provided options that let the user select from some of the default application styles provided by Infragistics. For "TheBlues.isl" and "Trendy.isl" there are no problems. ReadOnly UltraTextBoxes and UltraComboEditors have a greyed-out appearance while editable ones have white backgrounds. This is not the case for other Styles like "Office2007Blue.isl", "Nautilus.isl" and "Pear.isl".

"Office2007Blue.isl" colors UltraTextBox/UltraComboEditor that are not in edit mode with a light blue colour, regardless of whether or not they are ReadOnly. Then, when put into edit mode, the UltraTextBox/UltraComboEditor gets a white background, regardless of whether or not it is ReadOnly.

What can I do to have the  "Office2007Blue.isl" color ReadOnly UltraTextBox/UltraComboEditor grey?

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Albert

Parents
No Data
    posted

Oops, I found it. I'm new to the AppStylist and still learning how to use it. The solution is to open the Style Library in the AppStylist executable and view the properties of the EditorControl UI Role (which is "Used By" UltraTextEditor and UltraComboEditor") and then click on the "Other States" tab. There, I found a "ReadOnly" property tab and set the Background colour to grey.

Regards,

Albert

Children
No Data