Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Pinning covers other panes
posted

I am using the UltraDocManager and have a DocArea on the left containing 3 control panes, and a second DocArea on the top.  If I unpin the top Control in the left Area so that it hides into a tab at the left, then click the tab and click the pin icon to re-pin it, it takes up the entire DocArea, covering the other 2 controls for which there aren't even tabs now or anything.  If I then doubleclick the title bar to float the control, then double click again it returns to it's proper place at the top of the DocArea.

Thanks!

Parents
    posted

Is this occurring with the Windows Classic appearance? If you change your system theme to Windows XP or Windows Vista, does the problem stop happening? If so, this sounds like a bug that has already been reported and fixed. In either case, I would recommend submitting it to the support group: http://es.infragistics.com/gethelp. If this is the same issue, you'll get a link to the hotfix download. If not, it will be investigated to find a fix or workaround to the problem.

Reply Children
No Data