Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Show Combo in cell..
posted
Hi all, i am trying to put one combo in cell. i tried to this type code.. METHOD PRIVATE VOID ultraGrid1_InitializeLayout( INPUT sender AS System.Object, INPUT e AS Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.InitializeLayoutEventArgs ): e:Layout:Bands[0]:Columns[1]:ValueList = UltraCombo1. END METHOD. This code working fine but i want to do this after clicking of some button. and also want to show that combo only when row is Add mode.. waiting...
Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

It sounds like you would be better off applying the ValueList to the cell, rather than the column. And you could use the InitializeRow event to do it. But if you intend to use the DataValue and DisplayText feature of the ValueList, then you will need to apply the ValueList on the whole column or at least to each cell. Otherwise, when you remove the ValueList from the cell, you will lost the translation to the DisplayText. 

You might want to take a look at this KB article, also:  HOWTO:What is the best way to place a DropDown list in a grid cell?

Children
No Data