Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Swap expansion indicator for expandableGroupBox
posted

I've got an expandable group by box with the office2007 style expansion indicators. (I've already turned off ThemedElementAlpha transparency). 

I have one instance of the expandable group by box that I have in a split container that I reduce in size when the group by box is collapsed. As a result of this layout the expansion indicator icons look the wrong way round.

I've tried swapping the images over on construction but the ExpansionIndicatorCollapsed (and expanded) are both null, because the images are brought in by the styling I assume.

I've also tried using the appStylist to set images, but I'm not sure how to get the images used by Office2007 styling.

What I really want to do is get the images assigned by the styling at runtime and swap them over. Is this possible?

posted

HI ,

I could not reproduce your issue in NetAdvantage 2008 volume 2.

You can find the images in the folloiwng directory on your pc.

c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\aspnet_client\Infragistics\Images

you can change the expansion and collapse images with the following code snippet:

ultraExpandableGroupBox2.ExpansionIndicatorCollapsed = imageList1.Images[3];
                ultraExpandableGroupBox2.ExpansionIndicatorExpanded = imageList1.Images[0];