Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Use ultraprogressbar or ultrastatusbar to view status of data load
posted

Hello,

I am coding in C# and using the UltraWinGrid for my project and I need to be able to display a progressbar either as part of the control that contains the ultragrid or as a popup control that comes up when the grid is loading data. My other option is just to use the ultrastatusbar.

My issue is that the examples provided on the website do not really seem to pertain to my situation. This example,

http://devcenter.infragistics.com/Support/KnowledgeBaseArticle.aspx?ArticleID=9838, is doing most of what I want to do except for the fact it has to respond to a button click in order to work. What I want to happen simply this, I want to launch my progrom; a form containing a ultragrid, while the ultragrid is loading data I want a popup control to come up or the ultrastatusbar to display the progress of the data being loaded into the grid. Is this possible? Please advise.

Thanks,

Adrian

Parents Reply Children
No Data