Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
SupportDataErrorInfo in UltraCombo
posted

I have a form with several bound controls.  In the past, I have used the SupportDataErrorInfo property in the grid control to display the error icons with error tooltips.  I thought I could do something similar with the UltraCombo since the property is there but it doesn't seem to be working.

I have set it to CellsOnly, but when I set an error on the column to which the control is bound I don't see any change in the way the control is displayed.  I have changed the background color on the layout for data error but still no go.   The sample that I found in my samples folder only shows using this feature with the grid... can it be used for other controls?  Is there a sample I might be overlooking?

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

I'm not sure, but my guess is that it is not supported. Since the Combo does not allow the user to edit the data in the list, there is really no need for it to support DataErrorInfo.