Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Adding a progress bar as a field in WinGrid
posted
Hi Guys,I'm using the WinGrid control and I wanted to know if it is possible to add a progress bar (or any other control) as a filed in the grid.I'm using a Data-Set, meaning I have a data structure and I'm using the automatic binding feature.The progress bar status involves calculations that depends on the grids data, how can i modify the grid to deal with it?Just to make sure you guys get what I want: I have a grid, each row represent a job, the job has some parameters, one of them should indicate the job’s completion percentage which I want will be shown in a progress bar (in each row).Would appreciate your help.Thanx, Gilad.
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Check out the Style property on the column. I think there's a style for ProgressBar.

If not, you can still do it using an editor. What you do is place an UltraProgressBar control on the form with the grid and set the grid column's EditorControl property to the ProgressBar control. 

The MinValue and MaxValue properties of the column determine the min and max of the progress bar.