Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Getting the InkButton appearance
posted

Hy! Since I'm changing all the editors apperances (including there buttons) I need to set the InkButton appearance to be equal as the other buttons appearances.

Is there any way to get the editor InkButton appearance?

How can I detect if the InkButton is visible?

Thanks, Luciano.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Luciano,

I don't think there is any separate appearance just for the ink button. The ink button should pick up the ButtonAppearance of the control, just like any other button. One thing I noticed while testing just now is that for other buttons, the DisplayStyle property seems to override themes. For the ink button, themes takes precedence. I'm not sure why that is, but it looks like you will have to turn off themes in order for the appearance to apply to the ink button. You can turn off themes for the whole control using teh UseOsThemes property. Or, if you dont want to do that, you could set the ThemedElementAlpha on the Appearance to Transparent to only affect a smaller area.

I don't think there is an exposed property to determine if the ink button is currently displayed, but you can probably determine this using UIElements if you really need to know. 

Something like this: 

if (this.ultraTextEditor1.UIElement.GetDescendant(typeof(InkEditorPopupButtonUIElement)) != null)
                {
                    // Ink Button found
                }

Children
No Data