Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Hide Tabs in UltraTabControl
posted

Hi there!

I have wizard which has 6 tabs - {Welcome{tab0}, Options{tab1}, New User{tab2}, Existing user{tab3}, Grid{tab4}, Summary{tab5}, Finish{tab6} }. What I need is, when I go to the Options{tab2} tab, if I select the "new user" option, then it should hide the Existing user{tab3}, and if I go back to "Options"-{tab2} tab, if I select the "existing user" option, I need to remove the New User{tab2} and Grid{tab4} and show the Existing user{tab3} tab again.

Since I always want to go back to choose the option in Options{tab2} tab, I just removed the  Existing user{tab3} tab only without removing all the tabs at the form loading. Then at the ultraOptionSet1_ValueChanged event, when I select the "existing user" option, I have added back the Existing user{tab3} tab and removed the New User{tab2} and Grid{tab4} tabs. And for the "new user", vice-versa. But it doesnt seems to work properly. When I try to add the tab, the controls of the tab doesnt show.

Please help me with this providing a solution. Urgently need help!!!

Rgds

nw