Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
problem with datetime unbound column
posted
Hi, I have in my grid an datetime unbount colums. The type of the column is datetime and the stype is datetime. When I change the date from the dropdown calendar, grid fired the CellChange event. but when I update the cell ( e.Cell.Row.Update() ) the event AfterCellUpdate not start. I have other editable cell and when the program execute e.Cell.Row.Update() the AfterCellUpdate event is invoked, for this columns, but not for unbound datetime column. Seems that the calendar controll still remain on the screen. Any idea ? Thanks!
Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

What exactly do you mean when you say "he calendar controll still remain on the screen."?

I can't see any reason why the Update method would work any differently on an unbound cell or in a DateTime cell than in any other cell. But Update might not work if the cell is still in the middle of an edit. You might have to call grid.PerformAction(ExitEditMode) before you call Update on the row.

Reply Children
No Data