Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to get the visible rows collection from a grid which is in LoadOnDemand Mode?
posted

Hi,

I am using WinGrid 2008 ver8.1. I am using DataTable as a source for the Grid. I have set the LoadStyle of the grid to LoadOnDemand. I have used the row initialising event to set the image for cells in the first column. I have some 10000 records in the table.

height of the grid , i have set such that i can see only10 records at a time. on using the scroll bar, the other rows are shown. which is fine.

say the user scrolls to 20 th row. and clicks a button to reload the grid. I want the 20th row to be selected. Since i am showing 10 rows at a time, when i try to loop through the rows to select 20th row, the grid stops working in LoadOnDemand mode and all the rows get loaded in the grid.

1.How do i select the 20th row without affecting the LoadOnDemand?

2.At any point of time if i can to check the contents of a cell in the row which is visible, in which collection should i loop?

i checked the VisibleRowCount property for looping, but its count is same as the total no of rows in the table. Is there any property which will give see the collection of rows that is currently visible in the grid area?

Any Help will be appriciated.

Thanks in advance

Casey