Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Current Row when selecting a row to expand.
posted

vs2005 - winforms - ultragrid 

I have a situation where I am trying to capture the row number on the row that is being expanded.  When I click on the "+" to expand the child rows, the currentrow returns what row was physically selected, not the row that I am trying to expand.  I am trying to capture the current row on the AfterRowExpanded event.

Any help would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance.

Wayne

Parents
    posted

The event does pass e.row etc but I have not found how to capture the row that you are expanding.  You seem to have to select the row then the "+" to beable to capture the current row.  My problem is that the users are pressing the "+" without selecting the row.  Pressing the "+" expands correctly, but in code I am trying to capture the row number that is being expanded (parent)

I have tried about every code avenue and knowledge base on this subject, but still am coming up empty handed.  You are the first to respond to my problem Smile 

Hope that makes sense.

Wayne.

Reply Children