Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
GroupByRowInitialExpansionState ignored
posted

Hi,

I'm trying to get the grid to load with the child band expanded, but for some reason its always collapsed. I have tried setting the GroupByRowInitialExpansionState on the grid and band to expanded. I have also tried calling e.Layout.Rows.ExpandAll(true); in the InitializeLayout. Nothing works.

Thanks

Edit: I just noticed that the grid doesn't even want to resize in the designer :S. I think i better just recreate it.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello PolarBear2k,

When you would like to expand rows you could do it in the IntializeRow event where using e.Row.ExpandAll() when the UltraGrid is not GroupedBy.

If you already have some grouping what you could do is using the same approach as in the IntializeRow but this time in the InitializeGroupByRow like:

private void ultraGrid1_InitializeGroupByRow(object sender, Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.InitializeGroupByRowEventArgs e)
            {
               e.Row.ExpandAll();
            }

Please feel free to let me know if there is anything else that we could do for you.

Children
No Data