Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraToolbarsManager MdiMerge
posted

I have an MdiParent with a UltraToolbarsManager and then all of the forms created in the parent will contain their own identical UltraToolbarsManager controls. This works completely fine except I would like to give the user the ability to pop a child out of the MdiParent into it's own window by setting MdiParent = null, saving the old value to be reset after they dock the window back.

When I set MdiParent of the child control = null the window pops out as expected and the toolbars are no longer merged but the UltraToolbarsManager control of the child control is completely missing. It is no longer merged with the MdiParent nor is it visible on the child control, is there anyway to fix this?

Also, if anyone has anyone better suggestions to setting MdiParent = null to create float/docking I'm all ears. Thanks, Boyd Perkins