Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unable to recover hidden Panel
posted

I'm researching DockManager to see if it will fit a solution I'm about to develop.  I looked through WinForms Sample and found that DockManager would accomplish what I wanted.  I found a short example in getting started and I've followed the sample steps 3 times now and continue to have the same issue.

I have a ListBox docked on the left side of my windows form.  If I unpin the window and move the mouse away from the window the control will disappear off to the left as expected.  However there is no tab now on the left that I can mouse over and cause the control to fly out.  I added a menu to the form and added an item to PIN ALL and that will cause the window to appear with the List Box again and it is pinned.

I have spent a full day now searching and trying different examples and still no luck.  I know I'm missing something.  The WinForms Sample works just as I'd like and even looking at it I cannot tell what property needs to be set.

Any assistance would be apprecaited.