Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraDock, and the resulting (overlapped) tab area layout
posted

In design mode, when I select 2 picture boxes, right-click & choose 'Dock Controls', I get a dialog.  The dialog asks me how to add the controls, and I use the default 'Dock Left' and 'Horizontal Split'.

From this, I get two pinned panes split midway by a horizontal break.  Just what I need.  However, when I un-pin them both, the tabs that represent the panes overlap one another so that only one tab's caption can be read at a time.

If I add the 2 picture boxes as two separate groups, then even though the tabs are not overlapped, I am no longer able to vertically split the area between the two (pinned) panes.

How can I get the two tabs to not overlap one another when adding both pictureboxes at the same time?  I want to be able to see the tabs' captions, but still be able to split the area vertically between the two pinned tabs' panes.

Pat