Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Exception is occured when drag and drop the group panel (ultra explorar bar)
posted
I have a toolbar and explorer bar on my form.when ever i drag and drop the group box (explorer bar) at the toolbar the below exception is occurred. This is the stack trace of my exception. "at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinExplorerBar.UltraExplorerBar.ItemFromPoint(Point point) at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinExplorerBar.UltraExplorerBar.Infragistics.Win.UltraWinExplorerBar.IItemContainer.ItemFromPoint(Point point) at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinExplorerBar.UltraExplorerBar.Infragistics.Win.ISelectionManager.OnMouseUp(MouseMessageInfo& msginfo) at Infragistics.Win.SelectionStrategySingle.OnMouseMessage(ISelectableItem item, MouseMessageInfo& msginfo) at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseUpHelper(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e) at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseUp(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e) at Infragistics.Win.Utilities.ProcessEvent(Control control, ProcessEvent eventToProcess, EventArgs e) at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e) at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinExplorerBar.UltraExplorerBar.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run() at Coronado.Framework.PFM.Program.Main() in F:\SVN\UI\desktop\Framework\PFM\Program.cs:line 84 at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[ args) at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[ args) at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly() at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()" Could any one tell me how to avoid this exception. Best Regards, nouman shehzad
    Offline posted

This sounds a lot like a bug that was fixed a while back; you should get the latest hotfix and if the problem persists, report it.