Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWinGrid: Select All GroupBy and Data Rows
posted

Hello,

I have a UltraWinGrid which has at least one GroupBy column (Outlook Group By).  I want to select all GroupByRows and Data rows on the grid (Even the ones invisible.  I have a function to export the selected rows to excel).  I have problems with selecting ChildBand's (lower level GroupByRows and Data rows).

I can select the first level GroupByRows by this.

theUltraGrid.Selected.Rows.AddRange(theUltraGrid.Rows.All)

However, I get 'NullReferenceException' when I try to add ChildBand's rows to SelectedRows.

I am doing something like this. (In the real code I do it recursively)

theUltraGrid.Selected.Rows.AddRange(theUltraGrid.Rows(0).ChildBands(0).Rows.All)

I get the following exception.

{"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."} at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.Selected.SelectionPositionSortComparer.CompareRow(UltraGridRow rowX, UltraGridRow rowY) ...

I tried it in several different ways but I always get the same exception.  I am wondering if my code has problems or the way I do is completely wrong.  Please give me advice.

Thanks!