Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Exception while zooming in using ScrollScale
posted

I had quite a bit of points, and on clicking the + the first time it exceptioned.  I need a workaround for sure on this, this won't do.    It only seems to happen when I first start showing the graph, so maybe it's a timing thing. 

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinChart.AxisTool.Scale(Boolean positive)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinChart.AxisTool.DoAction()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinChart.AxisTool.MouseDown()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinChart.UltraChart.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs evt)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Offline posted

I couldn't reproduce this on my machine. Can you provide a bit more information? What version of netadvantage are you using? What chart type? How many points are you displaying? Which axis has the scroll scale enabled? You mentioned that this only happens when you first start showing the chart, but since you're clicking the '+' the chart has already rendered. I'm not completely sure what you mean by this. Does it not throw and exception if you wait longer?