Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Migration from 10.2 to 19.2
posted

Hello,

I got a very old project we have. It was build using 10.2, the thing is that it has been years without a new build, we don't have the 10.2 license due to the source was build by another company. Now I need to migrate it to 19.2 due to we have the license for this one, I manually removed the references in projects solution from 10.2 and added the new references for 19.2. But I am getting a lot of errors referencing to 10.2 such as:

It looks like something is still looking for 10.2. I have read about a migration tool, but no idea where can I get it.

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Jose, 

Thank you for contacting Infragistics. From your screenshots, it appears that your application is still looking for 10.2. This would mean your project's license.licx file contains records with this volume listed. You just have to clear the contents of license.licx, clean and rebuild your projects and you should be on your way. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Reply Children
No Data