Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Nuget packages for .NET Framework
posted

I've got an older .NET Winforms application that targets Framework 4.7.2. I need to change it so the Infragistics libraries it references (UltraWinGrid, UltraWinDock, UltraWinToolbar, UltraWinTree) to get loaded via Nuget rather than referencing a location on disk. 

I see an error whenever I try to add any WinForms Nuget package from the Infragistics licensed source. 

Could not install package 'Infragistics.WinForms.Shared 19.2.476'. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets '.NETFramework,Version=v4.7.2', but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author.

I did find this post: https://es.infragistics.com/community/forums/f/ultimate-ui-for-windows-forms/121276/nuget-packages-won-t-install

indicating that the nuget packages for WinForms only support .NET Core applications.

Is there a way I can get official source Nuget packages for WinForms without changing my application build target? Or, is there a way I could set up a local source on my machine using the installed Infragistics library files?

Parents Reply Children
No Data