Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGrid datasetrelation
posted

I have an Ultra grid that has  a dataset with 2 tables, table 0 has all job records, the unique Column would be the JobID, an admin will post a job opening the ID gets generated. and i pass that relation as parent column, the Bid table has all the bids related to any specific job, there is a BidID which is unique amongst ALL the bids. and there is a JobID which has the jobID its related to.  a single job may have many bids. when i set the relation and run the code i get "these columns dont currently have unique values." how do i specify a one to many relationshipt between the two tables in the dataset?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Giovanni, 

Thank you for contacting . You are getting this error before binding to the grid, in the table relations.

Looking at the error may be its occurring because you don’t have unique value for ‘jobID’ column of the Jobs table.

Please check that and let me know if this solve the issue.

Regards,

Children
No Data