Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Fixed Rows scroll
posted

In my ultragrid there are only 15 visible rows, above that it will have scroll.
If i pin 15 rows in the grid, i can no longer see or pin any more rows in the grid even the grid has scroll.
but it has to allow more number of rows has to be pin.
It is very urgent requirement for me.
Any other solution to fix this issue.

Thanks,

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Based on this post and your other post where you are asking for the ability to drag the FixedRowSeparator, I am wondering if FixedRows is what you are really want here. 

Everything your describing here is the behavior of RowScrollRegions. RowScrollRegions allows the user to "split" the viewable area into regions so they can scroll independently have two different views of rows that are not necessarily contiguous. The rows are not "fixed", but rather divided into sections. 

I have attached a sample here that show how to create RowScrollRegions in code, but it's worth noting that unless you turned them off, the user can create RowScrollRegions by default simply by dragging the splitter in the top right corner of the grid just above the vertical scroll bar. 

2845.MemDataTable CS.zip

Children
No Data