Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWinPivotGrid Hierarchy Question
posted

Hi there

We are licensed users of your Ultimate UI for Windows Forms product and my questions relate to the use of the UltraWinPivotGrid in 2020 Vol 1 in our C# .NET 4.6.2 solution.

We are looking to replace our current usage of a RadarSoft Pivot Grid control with that your UltraWinPivotGrid.

Basically we currently use a single ADO.NET DataTable loaded from a Sql Server Stored Proc call with the content of the DataTable assigned to the Pivot Grid.

The RadarSoft Pivot Grid provides a design time tool that allows us to construct the design of the object that will be bound to there Pivot Grid control and it extends to allowing us to create multiple Period type hierarchies at design time.

In regards to the Infragistics UltraWinPivotGrid it seems that I need to be using your FlatDataSource class to bind an ADO.NET DataTable object to your PivotGrid but I cannot see any kind of design time tool that allows us to define our Period hierarchies.

Can you please give me some assistance\samples etc. on how I might best go about generating these hierarchies.

I have attached a screenshot of the design tool from RadarSoft which shows the structure of the data as well as our hierarchies and we are looking to construct the same using your UltraWinPivotGrid

Thanks in advance

Geoff

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data