Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Multiselect using Shift, & CellClickAction
posted

hi,

I have a first two columns CellClickAction as RowSelect and on all other columns cellClickAction as CellSelect.
In display layout initialize event I made the ActiveRow Selected as false as I dont need any thing selected initially.

a) When the user is holding shift key and trying to select cells on columns other than first two columns, cells are not getting selected. Instead user is forced to hold control key, select a cell after which shift key works.

However, when the case is CellClickAction.EditAndSelectText, shift key works as expected. I need a similar behavior by using CellClickAction as CellSelect, or atleast editor within cell is always off and cell is selected completely.

b) When the user is trying to mutiselect using shift on the first two columns where cellclickaction is rowselect. For First time, Rows are getting selected from the first row to the current selected row. I expected this behavior to be from current row selected to the next selected row, instead of defaulting from the first row.

please advice,
Thanks
bhavani